Up to £30,000
Salary and benefits: Up to £30,000 + Pension + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Healthcare + more!
The Radiographers that we speak to tell us that one of the most difficult aspects of their jobs is finding the time and opportunity to learn new skills and develop. We represent a hospital who is dedicated to training their employees and understands the importance of continuous development.
Perhaps you want to work for a premium healthcare provider who is committed to improving patient care and the services they offer. Maybe you want to work with a Radiology team that are friendly and effective.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A prestigious private hospital with a ‘Good’ CQC rating, practicing some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology.
- This specialist healthcare provider has 43 beds, 4 theatres, a dedicated endoscopy suite a diagnostic imaging department including Interventional Radiology, CT and Wide Bore MRI.
- Be personally mentored by the best in industry - gain access to great training for you and your team. Benefit from recent department upgrades with state-of-the-art facilities.
The Director of Clinical Services stated; “It’s a fantastic time to be joining the business, we are a close-knit team and the hospital has a real family friendly feel.”
What you will do as a Radiographer:
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you will play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior radiographers and consultants.
- You must have BSC in Radiology or equivalent and HCPC registration.
To apply, click the below box, or to find out more please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 2135.