Up to £34,000
Salary and benefits: Up to £34,000 + Enhancements + Pension + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Healthcare + Life Assurance + free parking + more!
The Radiographers that we speak to tell us that one of the most difficult aspects of their jobs is finding the time and opportunity to learn new skills and develop. We represent a hospital who is dedicated to training their employees and understands the importance of continuous development.
Perhaps you want to work for a premium healthcare provider who is committed to improving patient care and the services they offer. Maybe you want to work with a Radiology team that are friendly and effective.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- A leading private hospital with 17 inpatient beds (due to increase to 27 in May 2020), 3 theatres with laminar flow, Endoscopy Theatre, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and a reputation for delivering an excellent level of service.
- High levels of investment taking place – this hospital is committed to investing in the latest equipment and has plans to open a new state-of-the-art treatment centre in Spring 2020!
- This hospital has a commitment to continually invest in training and development – you can expect to be supported through specialist clinical training to help you achieve your career ambitions!
“We are passionate and busy team going through an exciting period of development. We have a new leadership team in place, brand-new purpose-build treatment centre opening in May 2020 and plans to almost double the size of our theatre department with the addition of 2 further theatres!”
What you will do as a Radiographer:
- You will be responsible and accountable for the development and delivery of a high quality, cost effective imaging service to patients and consultant users.
- You will support the service with General Radiology, Theatre Imaging, MRI and CT (experience in CT is not essential, full training will be provided), ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- You will be accountable for patient safety, staff management, service improvement and delivery of cost improvement programmes.
- You must have BSC in Radiology or equivalent and HCPC registration.
Apply Now! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.