Job Title: Radiographer
Location: North London
Salary and Benefits: Up to £28,000 + pension + healthcare + dental cover + Highstreet vouchers
The Radiographers that we represent tell us that their job satisfaction is impacted when daily cases become too high. This high-tech hospital solves this problem for their imaging teams with their commitment to personalised radiology care.
Perhaps you want to work for a premium healthcare provider who is committed providing their employees with great training and development. Maybe you want to work with a hospital who is going through an exciting period of growth, investing in new equipment and services.
The Hiring Manager Stated: “This is a hospital that is focused on development and your career progression. We’re a happy, social team that creates a great work environment.”
3 great things about this healthcare provider;
- This healthcare provider offers an excellent level of service attracting leading healthcare professionals.
- With a reputation for providing excellent patient care and great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- They pride themselves on high standards of clinical care, a friendly atmosphere and developing the knowledge and skills of their employees.
What you will do as a Radiographer;
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and imaging, and assisting both senior radiographers and admin staff.
- You will be HCPC registered and will have clinical experience in radiology.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
- This modern hospital is currently going through a phase of growth with new investments being made into the Imaging Department to increase their Cardiac and Mammography services.
- You will be joining a progressive, well-equipped department that achieved a ‘good’ CQC rating.
- Enjoy rewarding benefits in a working environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Tom Baxendale at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1677.