or call Dusty
on: +44 (0)1904 239910
or call Hugo
on: +44 (0)1904 239910
Up to £25,000
Salary and Benefits: Anticipated first year earning (uncapped) £25,000 (basic salary £18,750) + 25 days’ holiday + pension + sabbatical + regular social events + team building.
The role of a Recruiter can be stressful, you’re dealing with human beings who are unpredictable and therefore can change their minds, alter their requirements, not return calls, accept a counter offer, retrospectively negotiate - the job is tough! Working with us, AKA ‘Delightful Dusty’ and 'Helpful Hugo' reduces the feelings of stress, we improve job satisfaction and productivity!
Perhaps you want to feel valued and work for a business that is passionate about helping you achieve your full potential. Maybe you want to work for an employee-centric business passionate about learning and development.
3 great things about working with us:
- The Stroud team are a great bunch of people, they’re all supportive but I offer unconditional love. If you are grumpy, or having a ‘ruff’ day, we have the personality to make you feel better.
- Stroud has ambitious plans – we will be quadrupling in growth within the next 3 years with plans to open a London office. However, our plans are epic, as the CEO of ‘Bring your dog to work day’ we plan to get a puppy in every office around the world.
- Stroud constantly celebrates performance milestones and are committed to contributing to our local community, we regularly fundraise and run for charity, we love to keep fit and I personally love exercise! Did you know that dog owners walk 79% further than non-dog owners!
A current employee stated, “I love coming to work, it’s like being part of one big happy family, we all have a great relationship!”
What you will do as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- You will work closely with employers to find the best available candidates. You will be responsible for attracting applicants and matching them to permanent positions. You’ll be very busy, so it’s good to know that having us around increases productivity threefold.
- You will work with employers to build relationships and gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements and if you have anytime left to meet my needs of an occasional play then that’s great!
- This is a career not a job – it is a demanding, complex role. It requires a combination of skills, consultative selling and technical ability. Just know that whenever you need a break, we're available to pat and stroke and have a proven ability to reduce blood pressure and get you relaxed.
Why other graduates work within this business:
- The Senior Management Team are a generous bunch, they are always feeding people, every Friday afternoon they drink this carbonated water that we're not keen on! However, we can’t complain, like all employees, we're well looked after.
- Graduates have a high level of autonomy – the freedom to make decisions daily and be the boss of their own desk. But, between you and us – we rule the roost here!
Apply now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Andrew Frost quoting reference 1144. If you are a dog lover and understand 4-legged people like us, do feel free to educate Andrew on why mammals like us can’t eat chocolate – he thinks it’s a myth!