Pre-assessment Sister/Charge Nurse
Up to £45,000
Location: South London
Salary and Benefits: To £45,000 + 25 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + more!
The Pre-Assessment Sisters/Charge Nurses that we represent tell us that their job satisfaction is improved when they have more time to talk to patients. This state-of-the-art hospital has solved this problem for their pre-assessment teams with structured protocols that enable teams to work consistently with less confusion and more time to care.
Perhaps you want to work in a growing pre-assessment unit where patients provide exceptional feedback and Clinicians praise the team’s efficiency, attention to detail and communication. Maybe you want to be part of very positive departmental culture.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A prestigious independent hospital with world leading clinicians who are passionate about time to care. Be mentored by the industries best people
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience, resulting in their 98% patient satisfaction rating!
- Career fast track opportunities – take advantage of dedicated leadership training. You will have access to world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training!
The Hiring Manager stated, “This is a great time to be joining the hospital – we have exciting development and expansion plans for our pre-assessment and can offer dedicated leadership training for the right individual!”
What you will do as a Pre-Operative Assessment Lead:
- Work with your dedicated nursing team to identify and assess patient’s needs and provide exemplary planned care for your patients.
- Reporting directly to the Outpatients Manager, you will provide highly visible and dedicated leadership to your team of 4 Nurses and administrators.
- You must have an active Nurse Registration and have a proven track record of working within a pre-assessment environment.
Why other Nurses work with this business:
- This well-established private hospital has 6 newly renovated theatres, 90+ beds, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive development plan to help you achieve your career goals!
- As part of the nursing leadership team you can expect to be empowered to meet business goals. New ways of working that will improve your services are encourages and you will enjoy high levels of autonomy to run your department.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided to alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1695.