Up to £44,500
Salary and Benefits: Up to £44,500 + Pension + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Much more!
The Physiotherapy Managers that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to a lack of freedom to make decisions and expand services and share with us that autonomy is what truly engages them to perform and achieve great results. If this paragraph resonates with you then keep reading!
Working with a leading private hospital in greater Manchester, you can expect to be empowered to manage the department your way, working with a team who regularly go above and beyond to ensure that their patients have a 5* experience.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A leading private hospital with 17 inpatient beds (due to increase to 27 in May 2020), 3 theatres with laminar flow, Endoscopy Theatre, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and a reputation for delivering an excellent level of service.
- High levels of investment taking place – this hospital is committed to investing in the latest equipment and has plans to open a new state-of-the-art treatment centre in Spring 2020!
- This hospital has a commitment to continually invest in training and development – you can expect to be supported through dedicated leadership training to help you achieve your career ambitions!
The Hospital Director said; “It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business – you will be working with a passionate management team who are keen to improve and develop our services!”
What you will do as Physiotherapy Manager:
- Reporting to the Matron, you will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership to the Physiotherapy team ensuring utilisation and cost effectiveness is maximised whilst driving continuous improvement.
- With accountability for recruitment and selection you will manage the training and development needs of the physiotherapy team promoting the enhancement of skills.
- You will assist your team in aspect of care and so you must be HCPC/CSP registered Physiotherapist who ideally has experience working with a wide range of MSK conditions (including post-surgical rehabilitation) and sporting injuries.
Click to Apply! To apply please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01904 239910 to discuss the role informally.