Up to £28,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to 28,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More!
The Physiotherapists that we talk to feel demotivated in their roles when training and development is not provided, and they can’t see an opportunity to progress. We represent a leading private hospital that solves this problem for their physiotherapy teams with in-depth training and a clear path of progression.
Perhaps you strive to work for a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals and be part of a tight-knit, effective Physiotherapy team.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A leading private hospital with 17 inpatient beds (due to increase to 27 in May 2020), 3 theatres with laminar flow, Endoscopy Theatre, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and a reputation for delivering an excellent level of service.
- High levels of investment taking place – this hospital is committed to investing in the latest equipment and has plans to open a new state-of-the-art treatment centre in Spring 2020!
- This hospital has a commitment to continually invest in training and development – you can expect to be supported through specialist clinical training to help you achieve your career ambitions!
The Hospital Director said; “It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business – you will be working with a passionate Physiotherapy team who are keen to improve and develop our services!”
What you will do as a Physiotherapist:
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- You will be part of an established team and will report directly to the Physiotherapy Manager.
- You must be HCPC/CSP registered Physiotherapist who ideally has experience working with a wide range of MSK conditions (including post-surgical rehabilitation) and sporting injuries.
- You will provide Physiotherapeutic assessment, prognosis and advice to patients.
Apply Now! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.