Up to £55,000
Salary and Benefits: To £55,000 + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Generous Pension Scheme + Free Parking + 25 days holiday (increasing to 27 days as of 1st January 2020) + Bank Holidays
Many of the Paediatric Lead’s that we work describe frustrations with the variable pattern of practice with acute general paediatric services, they want to work with hospitals that demonstrate a commitment to sustainable and accessible healthcare for children. This well-established private hospital is rising to this challenge with the launch of a new paediatric service and are looking for an experienced Paediatric Lead to drive future development, creating a five-star service for children and families.
Perhaps the opportunity to create a local paediatric service and help families reduce travel time appeals to you. Maybe you want the chance to nurture a service and build a team that delivers the exceptional standards already associated to this ambitious hospital.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- Award winning hospitals and clinics – represented by world leading clinicians that are passionate about their time to care.
- Significant investment taking place – the hospital is currently undergoing a £23 million development plan which includes refurbished inpatient space, a new outpatients and diagnostics centre and additional theatre space!
- Excellent employee recognition – alongside their comprehensive and competitive benefits they have paid out over £20,000 to their employees to say thank you for their hard work and dedication to patient care.
The Hiring Manager stated, “We have exciting times ahead of us and are keen to continue to invest in enhancing our teams’ clinical skills. We offer a broad range of complex surgery and are investing heavily into both our facilities and our team!”
What you will do as the Lead Nurse:
- Working with industry leading Consultants, you will be responsible for growing and developing their dedicated inpatient paediatric service, leveraging the experience of their National Paediatric Lead and supportive senior management team.
- Recruit a dedicated nursing team to support with the delivery of the service and ensure that they always deliver effective patient care.
- You must be a Registered Children’s Nurse with an active NMC registration as well as having a proven track record of leading paediatric nursing teams.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This well-established hospital has 5 theatres (with the 6th opening later this year), 80+ beds and a 4 bedded critical care unit alongside a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Work with a progressive and well-equipped who offer complex surgery and continually strive to be the best at what they do!
- Be mentored by industry leaders – you will get direct support from their experienced senior management team as well as leveraging support from their fantastic hospital network – learn from the best!
Click to Apply! Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.