Up to £30,000
Salary: To £30,000 + Generous pension + private healthcare + life assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + free parking + more!
The Outpatient Nurses that we represent have stated that they have increased job satisfaction when they work within state-of-the-art facilities and have access to world leading technology. We are working with a hospital that have significantly invested in their facilities – a brand new outpatient’s unit has provided 14 additional rooms and they also regularly invest in the latest technology.
Perhaps you want to work with a hospital that support their employees and offer dedicated training and development opportunities. Maybe you strive to develop your skills within outpatients and have the opportunity to work closely with Consultants for specialist day surgery procedures.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world-leading clinicians that are passionate about time to care!
- Significant investment taking place – they are currently undergoing a £23 million development program which includes refurbished patient space, a new outpatients and diagnostic theatre and further theatre space!
- Excellent employee rewards – alongside their comprehensive and competitive benefits they have paid out over £20,000 to their teams to say thank you for their hard work and dedication to patient care.
The Hiring Manager stated; “We have exciting times ahead of us and are keen to continue our investment into enhancing our teams clinical skills – we work closely with day surgery and there is the opportunity to learn from and work closely with world leading Consultants on a day to day basis”.
What you will do as an Outpatients Nurse:
- Provide high quality, evidence-based nursing, supporting with the management of the Outpatient Clinics across both sites.
- Work with both the nursing and wider clinical team to ensure patients have an excellent experience – alongside outpatients you will also be working within day surgery.
- You must be a Registered General Nurse and have completed your phlebotomy qualification. Experience within outpatients is an advantage, however all training will be provided.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This well-established hospital has 5 theatres, 80+ beds and 24 outpatient consulting rooms alongside a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- This modern hospital continuously enhances their services and is undergoing a multi-phase multi-million-pound expansion project to meet a growing demand for its services as well as providing a complete update of their current inpatient facilities.
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working and a supportive management structure – they know how to celebrate success and regularly host hospital and department social events!
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1792 to find out more information.