Up to £49,000
Salary: To £49,000 + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Childcare Vouchers + Subsidised food + more!
The Senior Nurses that we represent take their career seriously and want to work for employers that offer dedicated career progression and development beyond mandatory training. This specialist cancer centre solves this problem for their nursing teams with access to clinical qualifications and a personalised training and development program.
Maybe you want to work within state-of-the-art oncology facilities and have access to the latest technologies. Perhaps you strive to be mentored by industry leaders and become a true Oncology Nurse Specialist.
3 great things about this hospital:
- One of London’s best independent hospitals – they take investment seriously, and have purpose-built state of the art oncology centre, including their own chemotherapy and radiotherapy facilities.
- Award winning! This exceptional cancer provider has won awards for their exceptional patient care and advanced facilities.
- Career fast track opportunities – be mentored by the industries best people. Access world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training and development.
One of their sisters stated; “We are given access to the latest technology and training and get to work with leading Consultants that inspire us to provide the best possible care”.
What you will do as an Oncology Sister:
- Work with the Nursing team to facilitate and co-ordinate exemplary patient care to your oncology patients and provide emotional support to their families.
- Reporting to the Inpatient Ward Manager, you will deputise in their absence and act as a mentor for junior members within the team.
- You must have an active NMC registration and have a proven track record of treating oncology patients.
Why other Nurses want to work with this hospital:
- This leading cancer centre have 40+ beds and provided specialist cancer treatments with a ‘Good’ CQC rating – there is ample opportunity for you to develop and become an Oncology Nurse Specialist.
- Work with a dedicated leadership team who are passionate about their hospital and committed to their patients – this included extensive investment and upgraded facilities to ensure exemplary patient care!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and supportive personal development plans to ensure you achieve your career goals!
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1705.