Oncology Outpatients Nurse
Up to £37,000
Salary: To £37,000 + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Childcare Vouchers + Subsidised food + more!
The Oncology Outpatients Nurses that we represent want to see a day when cancer becomes a curable disease and they want their patients to have access to new cancer treatments. This leading cancer care facility develop individualised treatment plans according to their patients’ specific needs and with a renovated, upgraded, purpose built 40+ bedded unit that boasts exceptional chemotherapy and radiotherapy suits they deliver on this commitment.
Perhaps you strive to provide the best care for your patients and would benefit from a more generous Nurse to Patient ratio. Maybe you strive to specialise within Oncology and take advantage of industry leading training.
3 great things about this hospital:
- One of London’s best independent hospitals – they take investment seriously, and have purpose-built state of the art oncology centre, including their own chemotherapy and radiotherapy facilities.
- Award winning! This exceptional cancer provider has won awards for their exceptional patient care and advanced facilities.
- Career fast track opportunities – be mentored by the industries best people. Access world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training and development.
One of their sisters stated; “We are given access to the latest technology and training and get to work with leading Consultants that inspire us to provide the best possible care”.
What you will do as an Oncology Nurse:
- Work with your team to deliver high quality care to your patients – evaluating their care and providing chemotherapy, aphaeresis and other oncology treatments.
- Support the Outpatients Manager and act as a mentor to junior members of staff, coaching when necessary.
- You must have an active NMC registration and a proven track record of working with oncology patients and hold qualifications within phlebotomy, cannulation and chemotherapy administration.
Why other Nurses want to work with this hospital:
- This leading cancer centre have 40+ beds and provided specialist cancer treatments with a ‘Good’ CQC rating – there is ample opportunity for you to develop and become an Oncology Nurse Specialist.
- Work with a dedicated leadership team who are passionate about their hospital and committed to their patients – this included extensive investment and upgraded facilities to ensure exemplary patient care!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and supportive personal development plans to ensure you achieve your career goals!
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1704.