Oncology Nurse - Moving Package Available
Up to £43,500
Salary and Benefits: To £43,500 + Generous pension scheme + Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + much more!
Perhaps you are a Nurse who is passionate about oncology but struggling to find the perfect opportunity locally – a role which will allow you to further specialise, that will utilise your skills and offer dedicated training and development! Maybe you currently have the flexibility and freedom to move to London but have concerns about the associated costs in doing so? If so then this may be the perfect opportunity for you ….
Not only does this successful cancer centre have fantastic state of the art facilities but they will also contribute towards your moving costs! You will be eligible for a one-off payment that typically covers the cost of moving, transportation and your deposit!
3 great things about this hospital:
- Award Winning for both their excellent customer service and their innovative approach to patient care – you can expect to work within modern and contemporary facilities and have access to the latest technology such as Cyberknife and Gated RapidArc!
- Be part of a close-knit team who are supportive of each other and regularly celebrate success! Benefit from department and company organised social events and team building activities.
- Work with leading clinicians who provide the best care and treatments for their patients.
One of their Nurses stated; “A welcoming culture, everyone is supportive of each other and we are all working towards the same common goal – being the best!”
What you will do as an Oncology Nurse:
- Work closely with your patients and their families to provide both emotional and clinical support throughout their treatment – this post requires good communication skills and the desire to go above and beyond for your patients.
- As a key member of the nursing team you will play an essential part in the day to day running of the oncology ward and support junior members of the team with their development.
- You must have an active NMC registration and be a Registered Nurse with a proven track record within Oncology. A large part of this role will be administering chemotherapy and therefore it is essential that you have completed your chemotherapy qualification through a UK accredited university.
Why other Nurses want to work with this hospital:
- This specialist unit has 45+ inpatient beds, a dedicated chemotherapy unit suite and a high-tech radiotherapy department with a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
- Gain access to a great training and development program, enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and loyal to their employees!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.