Up to £43,500
Salary and Benefits: To £43,500 + Generous Pension Scheme + Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + much more!
The Oncology Nurses that we work with share with us frustrations when heavy caseloads prevent them from providing high levels of emotional support to patients. This award-winning cancer service provider solves this problem for their nursing teams with an unwavering commitment in nurse to patient ratios allowing you time to care for patients and families.
A patient stated, “An excellent nursing team who are welcoming, friendly and supportive. The facilities are excellent, and the food was amazing.”
3 great things about this cancer centre:
- Award winning for both their excellent customer service and their innovative approach to patient care – you can expect to work within contemporary facilities as well as having access to the latest technology such as Cyberknife and Gated RapidArc.
- Be part of a close-knit team who are supportive of each other and regularly celebrate success!! Benefit from department and company organised social events and team building activities.
- Work with world leading clinicians who provide the best care and treatments.
One of their Nurses stated; “A welcoming culture, everyone is supportive of each other and we are all working towards the same common goal – being the best”.
What you will do as an Oncology Nurse:
- Work closely with your patients and their families to provide both emotional and clinical support throughout their treatment – this post requires good communication skills and the desire to go above and beyond for your patients.
- As a key member of the nursing team – you’ll play an essential role in the day to day running of the oncology ward and supporting junior members of the team with their development.
- You must have an active NMC pin and be a Registered Nurse with a proven track record within oncology. A large part of this role will be administering chemotherapy and therefore it is essential that you have completed your qualification through a UK accredited university.
Why other Nurses want to work with this hospital:
- This specialist unit has 45+ inpatient beds, a dedicated chemotherapy suite alongside a high-tech radiotherapy suite with a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
- Gain access to a great training and development program, enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and loyal to their employees.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing.