Up to £41,500
Salary: To £41,500 + Healthcare + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Season Ticket Loan + Subsidised Food + Childcare vouchers + much more!
The Oncology Nurses that we represent share with us that their job satisfaction is increased when they are afforded more to time to meet the emotional needs of patients and their families. This leading independent hospital recognise that happy employees results in well supported patients, with generous nurse to patient ratios their oncology teams deliver exceptional patient care.
Perhaps you strive to work with one of the UK’s leading independent hospitals who haven’t forgotten how rewarding and humbling saving and improving lives really is. Maybe you want to work within a dedicated state of the art cancer centre that pioneers new technology.
3 great things about this hospital:
- One of London’s best independent hospitals – they take investment seriously and have a purpose-built state of the art oncology centre, including their own chemotherapy and radiotherapy facilities.
- Award winning! This exceptional cancer provider has won awards for their exceptional patient care and advanced facilities.
- Career fast track opportunities – be mentored by the industries best people. Access world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training and development.
One of their sisters stated; “We are given access to the latest technology and training and get to work with leading Consultants that inspire us to provide the best possible care”.
What you will do as an Oncology Nurse:
- Work with your cancer patients and your team to provide exemplary and supportive care within the inpatient ward.
- Work closely with your specialist team to deliver quality care to your patients and ensure that the unit adheres to all safety compliance for patients undergoing oncology treatment.
- With an active NMC registration, you will have experience of working within an Oncology environment and supporting families.
Why other Nurses want to work with this hospital:
- This leading cancer centre have 40+ beds and provided specialist cancer treatments with a ‘Good’ CQC rating – there is ample opportunity for you to develop and become an Oncology Nurse Specialist.
- Work with a dedicated leadership team who are passionate about their hospital and committed to their patients – this included extensive investment and upgraded facilities to ensure exemplary patient care!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and supportive personal development plans to ensure you achieve your career goals!
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1702.