Oncology Donor Support Nurse
Up to £44,000
Salary: To £44,000 + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Childcare Vouchers + Subsidised food + more!
The Nurses that we represent regularly discuss the challenges they face with the demands of making cost reductions whilst also providing exceptional personalised patient care. This leading London based hospital has addressed this issue – they have an unwavering commitment to continued investment in ward provision, giving Nurses the freedom to do what they do best – care for their patients!
Perhaps you want to explore a career with a hospital that can provide you with a personalised development plan. Maybe you would benefit from dedicated career progression that will help you achieve your goals.
3 great things about this hospital:
- One of London’s best independent hospitals – they take investment seriously, and have purpose-built state of the art oncology centre, including their own chemotherapy and radiotherapy facilities.
- Award winning! This exceptional cancer provider has won awards for their exceptional patient care and advanced facilities.
- Career fast track opportunities – be mentored by the industries best people. Access world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training and development.
One of their sisters stated; “We are given access to the latest technology and training and get to work with leading Consultants that inspire us to provide the best possible care”.
What you will do as an Oncology Nurse:
- Work with the multi-disciplinary team to assess your patients needs and develop a personalised care plan when undergoing peripheral stem cell collection.
- Support the Stem Cell Consultants with providing individualised care – monitoring and recording peripheral blood stem cell counts and yield results and managing any abnormalities.
- You must have an active NMC registration, a good understanding of administering cyto-toxic chemicals and a proven track record of working with oncology patients.
Why other Nurses want to work with this hospital:
- This leading cancer centre have 40+ beds and provided specialist cancer treatments with a ‘Good’ CQC rating – there is ample opportunity for you to develop and become an Oncology Nurse Specialist.
- Work with a dedicated leadership team who are passionate about their hospital and committed to their patients – this included extensive investment and upgraded facilities to ensure exemplary patient care!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and supportive personal development plans to ensure you achieve your career goals!
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1705.