Up to £23,000
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 (pro rata) + annual bonus + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + pension + sabbatical + regular social events + team building + childcare vouchers + lots more!
Part-time (ideal for child-friendly working hours)
Life doesn’t always listen to your rock star dreams but if you are an Office Rockstar and want a job where you will be revered for your accomplishments – keep reading!
Stroud Resourcing is a boutique award-winning York based headhunting firm that’s well-established and well-loved because we solve our client’s problems and create a great experience for all involved. We are a first-of-our-kind recruitment firm, we deliver great customer service, we think big, we make things happen and we strive to be the best – that’s why we represent some of the largest and most innovative healthcare providers in the UK.
To achieve this, it is vital that our office is run with military precision, we’re a bunch of super-driven, high-performing individuals that thrive on the constant demands of our customers. We’re organised, we love process, we love efficiency and we love working collaboratively to get better and quicker results!
An employee stated, ‘We have a strong sense of worth, our work is recognised every day, whether that’s a client, candidate, colleague or our Managing Director who is the first person to recognise a job well done.’
What We Need
- We need someone to work closely with our Managing Director to coordinate office activities and perform administrative duties. Your primary objective is to reduce her workload, anticipate business needs and be of great help!
- Get things done, work independently and as part of a team, proficiency with word, excel, PowerPoint and answering phones is crucial. CRM software is the heartbeat of our business, you must be able to learn this quickly and manage configuration changes.
- Fun-loving, confident with a GSOH, you will build relationships with ease whilst maintaining a level of authority when it comes to improving and maintaining our business process and speaking with our customers and suppliers.
What You Will Do
- Traditional administrative tasks, supporting projects, booking travel, manage stationery and kitchen supplies and answer phones. You will support the delivery of training to new and existing team members, update material and preparing employee inductions.
- Support our great business culture by ensuring the office is well maintained and employees are well looked after. You will be responsible for creating and hosting our team building and social events.
Why We Love Stroud Resourcing
- -We’re VERY busy, days goes quickly! We're growing and are about to launch 2 new companies! A separate recruitment firm and co-working space, there's scope for this role to develop into operational management.
- We are a conventional business with an unconventional culture (we have 2 office dogs!). We’re building a business for our people, we love what we do, we work hard but fun is always high on our agenda.
- We regularly celebrate success! Food often, fizzy Fridays, team building activities, values & recognition program!
- Great benefits! Health & wellbeing program, charity fundraising, childcare vouchers, pension, long-term incentives, sabbaticals, 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
Click to apply! Alternatively email your CV to Joanna.email@example.com or contact Joanna Stroud on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.