MRI Superintendent Radiographer
Up to £58,000
Salary and Benefits: To £58,000 + Healthcare + Pension + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Life Assurance + Season Ticket Loan + Subsidised Food + Childcare Vouchers + Much More!
The Superintendent Radiographers that we represent tell us that their job satisfaction is improved when working in up to date facilities, it creates a great sense of pride. We represent a leading independent hospital who understands the benefits of investing in new equipment and boasts a modern, state-of-the-art Imaging Department.
Perhaps you want to work within an outstanding, patient centric facility and work with like-minded people who are passionate about delivering high levels of patient focused care. Maybe you want to have autonomy in your role to manage the MRI Service and drive innovation and new ways of working.
3 great things about this hospital:
- One of London’s top independent hospitals with world leading clinicians who are passionate about time to care.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience, resulting in their Good CQC rating!
- World class facility – they boast a world class 3T MRI suite that comprises of full preparation and recovery suite, cannulation room and spacious changing rooms for patients.
The hiring manager stated; “This is a great time to be joining the hospital – we have an exciting vision for our Imaging Department, and you can expect to be empowered to manage the MRI Service.
What you will do as an MRI Superintendent:
- As a key part of the senior management team, you will be responsible for the effective day-to-day running of the MRI Service.
- Forward-thinking and exhaustive in your approach, you will have the autonomy to drive the development of new imaging services, strategies and policies for service improvement.
- You will work closely with the Imaging Manager, CT Superintendent and Consultants, you will work collaboratively to provide highly visible and dedicated leadership to ensure your imaging team delivers exemplary patient care.
- You must be a HCPC registered Radiographer with a proven track record within MRI
Why other Superintendent Radiographers want to work with this hospital:
- Work with a committed imaging team who are passionate about their hospital and committed to their patients – they boast high levels of patient satisfaction!
- This leading private hospital has 234 beds, 10 theatres and has a state-of-the-art imaging department offering a wide variety of imaging services ranging from general radiology through to complex interventional procedures.
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and supportive personal development plans to ensure you achieve your career goals!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.