Up to £150,000
£15,000 Relocation Assistance on offer!
Salary and Benefits: To £150,000 + Annual Bonus + Pension + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance (4 x annual salary) + Medical Malpractice Insurance + Free Parking.
Do you have the freedom to relocate or live away from home? Relocation Assistance offered!
When you are the person responsible for patient outcomes and success rates then you should be empowered to make things happen. The Medical Directors that we work with attribute job dissatisfaction to a lack of freedom to act and share with us that having the autonomy to treat their patients coupled with access to the latest technologies is what truly engages them to perform and achieve the best results. If this paragraph resonates with you then keep reading…
Perhaps your ambition is to establish yourself as a Medical Director that has managed one of the largest fertility providers within Ireland.
3 great things about this fertility provider:
- As one of the UK’s leading fertility providers, you will have the opportunity to work with pioneers in the field and be mentored by world leading fertility experts.
- Ambitious growth plans to introduce and improve on current services and expand across Ireland.
- Fantastic research opportunities, with excellent university links and an active approach to research – they encourage all clinical members to attend international conferences and develop their own research projects.
The Regional Director stated; “This is a great opportunity for someone who takes their career seriously, is passionate about patient care and wants to build their reputation as a leader in the field”.
What you will do as Medical Director:
- Work with your patients to develop a personalised treatment plan, handling egg collections, embryo transfers and HyCoSy’s, providing support from initial consultation up until successful treatment.
- As the Medical Director you will provide highly visible leadership to all clinical departments, oversee HFEA compliance and support the wider business with the development and improvement of all services as well as the opening of new satellite centres.
- You will have an active GMC registration as well as a proven track record treating fertility patients and have demonstrable experience operating at an equivalent level.
Why other leaders work with this clinic:
- A modern and contemporary purpose-built facility conducting c800 cycles per annum (with plans to expand to 1000) with high levels of patient satisfaction, resulting in their 5* HFEA rating.
- A supportive employer they love to celebrate their success! Work with a team who are passionate about their patients and love what they do, benefit from team building training and company organised social events!
Click to Apply! To apply please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to find out more please contact me on 01904 239910.