Social Media Superstar
Up to £25,000 pro rata
Up to £25,000 (pro-rata) dependent on experience + annual bonus + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + pension + sabbatical + regular social events + team building activities + childcare vouchers + much more
Part-time or Full-time will be considered (ideal for child-friendly working hours)
If you would describe yourself as someone that is esteemed for having exceptional talent within the world of social media, we want to hear from you! If you think you’ve got what it takes to create wide recognition for our business, apply now!
Stroud Resourcing is a boutique, award-winning York based headhunting firm that is well-established and well-loved because we solve our client’s problems and we create a great experience for everyone involved. We are a first of our kind recruitment firm, we deliver great customer service, we make things happen, we strive to be the best – that’s why we represent some of the largest and innovative healthcare providers in the UK!
We are a small business that thinks BIG (we’re about to launch 2 new companies!), we want to achieve great things and be recognised for it. After a decade of delivering amazing results it’s time to SHOUT about them! We are hiring a Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online company presence and share our story! You'll develop content and suggest creative ways to attract customers and promote our brand.
What we need:
- A social media guru! Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels. Experience in organic and paid channels with the ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) both on and off social media.
- Creative, open and innovative with strong interpersonal! Provide up-to-date information on current social media trends and competitor activity, multitasking and analytical skills are crucial!
- Experience of creating content and generating engagement on social media to support and compliment business goals. Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively. A proven track record with a BSc, CIM or another relevant accreditation.
What you will do:
- Create & manage social campaigns, improving them through constantly monitoring activity. Adopt best practice with daily planning, scheduling and posting campaigns, reporting on their success to inform future strategies.
- Create & run Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter campaigns to earn natural SEO links and PR exposure. Manage the customer experience via social media, interacting meaningfully with users engaging online, ensuring brand voice is used.
- Create engaging graphics with vibrant, contemporary content for website, blogs and promotional literature. Plan ways to attract customers e.g. promotions and competitions.
Why We Love Stroud Resourcing
- We’re VERY busy, days goes quickly! We're growing and are about to launch 2 new companies! A separate recruitment firm and co-working space! This is a marketer’s dream – constant variety, new challenges and the scope to enhance skills and progress.
- We are a conventional business with an unconventional culture (we have 2 office dogs!). We’re building a business for our people, we love what we do, we work hard but fun is always high on our agenda.
- We regularly celebrate success! Food often, fizzy Fridays, team building activities, values & recognition program!
- Great benefits! Health & wellbeing program, charity fundraising, childcare vouchers, pension, long-term incentives, sabbaticals, 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
Click to apply! Alternatively email your CV to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joanna Stroud on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.