Up to £23,000 pro-rata
Salary and Benefits: Up to £23,000 pro-rata (£10 - £11.30 per hour) + annual bonus + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + pension + sabbatical + regular social events + team building activities + childcare vouchers + much more!
Part time – flexible hours between 15 & 26 hours per week, must work Fridays 09.30 – 12.30.
If having the opportunity to orchestrate an overall marketing strategy that unifies a brand, sets its tempo and executes its plan is the beat that will get you rocking then keep reading!
Stroud Resourcing is a boutique, award-winning York based headhunting firm that is well-established and well-loved because we solve our client’s problems and we create a great experience for everyone involved. We are a first of our kind recruitment firm – we deliver great customer service - we make things happen - we strive to be the best – that’s why we represent some of the largest and innovative healthcare providers in the UK!
We are looking to hire a dedicated Marketing Assistant to help our Managing Director create and execute some measurable marketing goals that contribute towards our strategic plan. We are a small business that thinks BIG – we want to achieve great things and be recognised for it – after a decade of delivering amazing results its time to SHOUT about them!
An employee stated, “This job is exciting – if I had marketing skills then I would apply! We want to share the authenticity of our brand and connect with customers and future employees through storytelling, we have a great story to share!”
What we need from our Marketing Maestro:
- A social media guru! If social media doesn’t filter as part of everyday life for you, don’t apply – we need a fanatic who knows how to build a following.
- A ‘salesperson in print’! You must be able to create and share content that resonates with our target audience and persuades them to act. Great grammar and impeccable attention to detail is crucial.
- Microsoft Magician! Create things quickly and create things quirky – we love pictures, not reports and we love videos, not volume text. PowerPoint skills are essential.
- As our inhouse communications connoisseur you will utilise your strong interpersonal skills to support with the launch of not one but two new businesses! A proven track record within marketing is essential whether it’s through an internship, a BSc or a CIM accreditation.
What you will do as our Marketing Maestro:
- With a considerable spend on online advertising, we need to be confident that we are getting a good ROI and drive our suppliers to offer us the best deals – over to you!
- Scrutinise our online presence, check the quality of our adverts, train our people on how to engage with our audience and attract candidates through writing brilliant adverts.
- Social networking is a key tool for us, some of our Recruitment Consultants are ranked in the top 4% of superusers on LinkedIn, we want to replicate these results and get even better.
- Award winning! Tell our story through winning awards. If it’s a relevant award, then enter us! Engage with the press and industry bodies.
- Produce and update marketing materials and literature such as web content, brochures and blogs.
Why we love working at Stroud Resourcing:
- We’re busy, VERY busy, everyday goes quickly. We are a growing company that is about to launch a separate recruitment firm and there is also a non-recruitment business venture in the pipeline. This is a marketer’s dream – constant variety and new challenges!
- We are a conventional business with an unconventional culture – we’re building a business for our people. We love what we do, we work hard, but fun is always high on our agenda!
- Gain commercial awareness – you’ll be working closely with the Managing Director who has a very strong vision for the business and a real passion and drive to make things happen. You’ll benefit from a thorough induction via our training academy as well as daily on the job coaching.
- We regularly celebrate success! Enjoy food often, drinks after work, team building, long term incentives, quarterly employee awards, values and recognition programs!
- Great benefits! Health and wellbeing program, fizzy Friday’s, charity fundraising, childcare vouchers, pension and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays.
Click to apply! Alternatively email your CV to Joanna.email@example.com or contact Joanna Stroud on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.