Lead Theatre Practitioner Recovery (RGN/ODP)
Up to £35,000
Salary and Benefits: c£35,000 + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Renowned Training and Development + Much More!
Lead Theatre Practitioners often talk about the pressures they are under to increase theatre efficiencies, make savings and improve patient services. This leading hospital addresses these challenges with their commitment to a good theatre patient flow, through effective pre-assessments, in well-designed theatres.
Perhaps you strive to work for a growing hospital group with state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you would enjoy working with like-minded people and being part of an engaged, effective and growing theatre team.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience.
- A reputation for providing excellent patient care with great management teams in place, they are committed to improving and evolving their business and people.
The hiring manager stated, “This is an exciting time to be joining the hospital – the theatre department has recently undergone a big refurbishment project and we have a brand-new, state-of-the-art Day Surgery Unit opening in summer 2020!”
What you will do as a Lead Theatre Practitioner Recovery:
- You will take the lead role in the operating theatre environment and co-ordinate safe delivery of care. The post requires good communication skills, time-management and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- You’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the theatres – you will be responsible for leading an experienced theatre team, ensuring all surgical lists are supported by skilled staff, flagging up any potential deficits in a timely manner and making key decisions relating to patient care.
- You can expect to be well-support in your role and encouraged to take on dedicated leadership training.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within Theatres.
Why other Theatre Practitioners work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 2 newly renovated theatres, 34 beds, a Good CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- With an open-door policy new ideas and new ways of working are embraced – you will be empowered to make decisions relating to patient care.
- A passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.