Lead MRI/CT Radiographer
Salary and Benefits: Up to £47,000, generous pension, private healthcare, life assurance, free parking
The Radiographers that we represent tell us that their job satisfaction is improved when working in up to date facilities, it creates a great sense of pride. We represent a hospital who understands the benefits of investing in new equipment and are planning the purchase of brand new scanning equipment within the year.
Do you strive to work for a leading healthcare provider who prides themselves on delivering high standards of patient care? Perhaps you want the opportunity to work alongside an engaged senior management team and learn from the best.
The Hiring Manager Stated: “This is an opportunity for someone to join a very successful unit, there is ample opportunity for progression and this will be supported with extensive clinical and managerial training”.
3 great things about our client;
- An outstanding private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- With a reputation for providing excellent patient care with great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- They pride themselves on developing the knowledge and skills of their employees, supporting career development through formal and practical training.
What you will do as a Lead MRI/CT Radiographer;
- As a key member of the department, you will support the Imaging Manager in the provision of diagnostic services.
- You will have key relationships with the hospitals departments and will be interacting with Consultants daily so excellent organisational and communication skills are essential.
- You must hold a BSc in Radiology, be registered with the HCPC and have experience within CT and MRI.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
- This modern hospital continuously enhances their services, currently going through a period of expansion and development, this is an exciting time to join the Imaging Department!
- You will be joining a progressive, well-equipped department that achieved a ‘good’ CQC rating.
- Enjoy rewarding benefits in a working environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply now! Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01904239910 for an informal chat.