Inpatients Sister/Charge Nurse
Up to £42,000
Salary: To £42,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + More!
Many Senior Nurses struggle to balance the demands of running a busy service and delivering vital projects that improve patient care such as driving values and streamlining the patient pathway. We are working with a business that have solved this problem for their nursing team, they take recruitment seriously and ensure they have generous Nurse to patient ratios.
Perhaps you want to work for an employer dedicated to a culture of learning and continuous development. Maybe you want to work within a hospital who are proud of their facilities and the service they provide their patients.
3 great things about this hospital:
- Award Winning! They are on the most respected independent hospitals – with their 5* facilities and high standards of patient care you can ensure you are working with leaders in the industry.
- Career fast-track opportunities – be mentored by the industries best people. Access world-class technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training!
- Represented by world clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing the best patient care.
An employee stated; “The Senior Leadership within this hospital are excellent. They are always willing to listen and have the best interests of their patients at the heart of every decision they make”.
What you will do as the Inpatients Sister:
- You will be responsible for facilitating and providing exemplary care for your patients within a ward environment supporting other Nurses and your Ward Manager.
- Reporting directly to the Ward Manager, you will provide dedicated and visible leadership to the nursing team and deputise in their absence.
- You must have an active NMC registration and experience of working within a surgical ward environment.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 3 operating theatres, 30+ beds and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- A dedicated leadership team who are passionate about their hospital and committed to their patients – they have recently renovated their hospital to improve patient and employee satisfaction.
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and supportive personal development plans to ensure you achieve your career goals.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1672.