Up to £55,000
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: To £55,000 + Bonus + Pension + Private Healthcare + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Free Parking + more!
The Imaging Managers that we work with want to be able to invest in both their department and their people so that they can offer the best possible care for their patients. We are working with a hospital provider who have solved this problem for their imaging department – with a complete renovation scheduled over the next 12 months you can redesign and invest in your equipment and diagnostic space!
Perhaps you want to work with a highly successful group who have an established network of hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you want to be empowered as a leader and have the autonomy to manage your own department and introduce new ways of working.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing exemplary patient care.
- High levels of investment taking place – after receiving a multi-million-pound investment the hospital has renovated their theatre and inpatient space, opened a new oncology unit and developed a new paediatric service! Over the next 12 months they also have plans to upgrade their radiography equipment and diagnostic space!
- Great learning and development opportunities – expect access to dedicated leadership and management courses as well as a personalised career development plan. There is ample opportunity to be mentored by the best and previous team members have gone on to be part of the senior leadership team!
One of their employees stated; “They have allowed me to realise my potential to progress within my role and with their support I have undertaken a variety of courses – the best thing about my job is being part of a supportive and dedicated team!”
What you will do as the Imaging Manager:
- Reporting directly into the Matron and with a team of 15 Radiographers and Healthcare Assistants, you will provide highly visible leadership to ensure that your imaging team delivers exemplary patient care.
- Work with Consultants and other heads of department to drive new ways of improving the patient experience, ultimately improving satisfaction and reducing waiting times.
- You must have an active HCPC registration and have a proven track record working within radiography – experience within CT, MRI and Mammography would be advantageous.
Why other leaders work with this hospital:
- One of the largest private hospitals outside of London, they have 6 operating theatres (all with laminar flow), 70+ beds, an ambulatory care unit and a state-of-the-art oncology centre all coupled with a ‘Good’ CQC rating!
- Work within a well equipped radiography department, they have 3 MRI Scanners alongside a CT Scanner, fluoroscopy, ultrasound and mammography facilities!
- A passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to Eleanor.email@example.com or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.