Up to £70,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £70,000 + bonus 10%, + pension + 33 days holiday + private healthcare + laptop + phone and more!
The Hospital leaders that we speak to share with us that they want autonomy and a genuine opportunity to shape strategy. This recently opened state-of-the-art private hospital meets this desire in abundance – as a small hospital that is anticipating a BIG growth trajectory, you will influence every aspect of the hospital with the freedom to create and implement its strategic plan.
With new Consultants set to join and third-party contracts secured that will facilitate growth, perhaps you want the opportunity to forge and develop these relationships. Maybe, you want to work with entrepreneurial owners who are eager to empower an individual to bring their dream alive.
4 great things about this independent private hospital:
- We’re ready for you! – Further to a £1million pound refurbishment, this opulent facility delivers services across orthopaedics, gynaecology, ENT, general and plastic cosmetic surgery. It has 2 theatres with laminar flow, the ground floor currently consists 6 single rooms with en-suite facilities, 6 bed day-case unit and ‘significant unutilised space’ on the 1st floor for a further 20 bedrooms waiting to be developed.
- You make the decisions – With Full profit and loss responsibility, you will decide what revenue streams to pursue and uniquely you will have the support of an invested world-renowned clinician that will help make things happen.
- You create the culture - You will decide how to create happiness amongst your team, an engaged, confident workforce who know how to deliver a safe service is imperative.
- Unparalleled sense of purpose - Job fulfilment with this role is not comparative to working in a large healthcare provider, you will not be a cog in a machine.
A clinician investor stated, “We are a small hospital with BIG plans, we’ve laid the groundwork for growth and received high levels of interest, clinicians are ready to transfer their practice. This is a beautifully wrapped gift, a 5-star state-of-the-art hospital ready to be fully emerged into the market.
What you will do as Hospital Director:
- You will run this hospital in its entirety, you will oversee finances, set budgets and departmental goals. You will drive efficiency, quality of care and be responsible for revenue generation.
- The existing team have experience working for leading group hospitals, utilising their skills you will be responsible for their professional development and continually assess the need for new skills as the infrastructure develops.
- You must have a proven track record as a Hospital Manager or Head of Clinal Services or equivalent. A clinical background would be advantageous but commercial acumen is key. We will consider applicants from acute private hospitals, ophthalmology, fertility and cosmetic clinics.
Please note that all direct applications will be forwarded to Stroud Resourcing and this employer will not accept third-party applications. We are open to discussing the salary parameter for exceptional candidates.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.