Head of Governance
Up to £60,000
Role: Head of Governance
Location: South London
Salary and Benefits: To £60,000 + 25 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + more!
The Governance professionals that we represent frequently highlight the role demands that come with being the first point of contact for any issue relating to patient complaints, poor performance, quality and standards - these responsibilities make it difficult to find time for their own personal development. This highly reputable hospital solves this problem with their collaborative approach to quality improvement and unwavering commitment to personal development.
This hospital has recently completed a £30 million refurbishment and expansion programme which now boasts industry leading facilities. Maybe, you want to join a team that are currently enjoying an improved CQC rating and excellent patient satisfaction!
3 great things about this hospital:
- A prestigious independent hospital with world leading clinicians who are passionate about time to care. Be mentored by the industries best people.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience, resulting in their 98% patient satisfaction rating!
- Career fast track opportunities – take advantage of dedicated leadership training. You will have access to world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training!
The Hospital Director stated “We have all worked incredibly hard to improve our CQC rating which is now Good overall. Our ambition now is to achieve Outstanding, we have an excellent state of the art facility which is able to offer complex high acuity care to our local community”
What you will do as a Head of Governance:
- Reporting directly into the Hospital Director you will be part of the hospitals Senior Management Team.
- You will be responsible for driving the hospital’s clinical governance function, with a specific focus on risk management, clinical audit and effectiveness.
- You will be leading a team to ensure that the hospital is compliant along with working closely with the clinical heads of department and the Consultant Surgeons.
Why other leaders work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 6 newly renovated theatres, 90+ beds, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive development plan to help you achieve your career goals!
- As part of the nursing leadership team you can expect to be empowered to meet business goals. New ways of working that will improve your services are encourages and you will enjoy high levels of autonomy to run your department.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided to alternatively, to find out more please contact Guy Stroud at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1700.