Head of Clinical Services
Extremely Competitive Salary
Salary and Benefits: Extremely Competitive Salary + Generous Pension Scheme + 33 days Holiday + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + More!
When you are the link that can make or break a new strategy or improvement plan, you should be empowered to make things happen. The Nurse Leaders that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to a lack of freedom to act and share with us that autonomy is what truly engages them to perform and achieve great results. If this paragraph resonates with you then keep reading….
Perhaps your ambition is to establish yourself as a Senior Nurse Leader that has managed one of the highest performing private hospitals within London. Maybe you want to be part of a leadership team primed for an exciting period of pursued growth in a hospital that is high performing and has unprecedented potential.
3 great things about this hospital:
- High levels of investment taking place. This hospital has received significant capital investment and with further investment planned the scope of service development is unparalleled to other hospitals within this leading private hospital group.
- A supportive employer who believe in investing in their employees and nurturing talent – a number of their Senior Managers have taken advantage of their leadership academy and been supported through post graduate study.
- This leading private hospital has 50 beds, 3 theatres (all with laminar flow) and a JAG accredited endoscopy suite alongside high levels of patient satisfactions and a ‘Good’ CQC Rating!
The Hospital Director said, “It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business – you will be working with a passionate Senior Management team who are keen to improve and develop our services!”
What you will do as Head of Clinical Services:
- Through transformational leadership you will guide and mentor your team to deliver a clear clinical strategy aimed at improving both patient and employee satisfaction.
- As part of the hospitals senior management team you will maintain Consultant relationships, support with the hospitals 3-year growth plan through identifying and implementing new services and engage with all teams to ensure that the hospital is both safe and compliant – there vision is an Outstanding CQC rating.
- As the Head of Clinical Services, you must have an active NMC or HCPC registration and a proven track record of successfully managing clinical teams within a hospital environment.
Click to Apply! To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 01904 239910 to discuss the role informally.