Head of Clinical Services
Up to £70,000
Salary and Benefits: To £70,000 + Bonus + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Health Insurance + Life Assurance + Free parking + much more!
When you are the link that can make or break a new strategy or improvement plan, you should be empowered to make things happen. The Nurse leaders that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to a lack of freedom to act and share with use that autonomy is what truly engages them to perform and achieve great results. If this paragraph resonates with you then keep reading!
Patients have stated; “Lovely hospital with fantastic staff who are always helpful, positive and professional. I have never been looked after so well!”
3 great things about this hospital:
- High levels of investment taking place. Currently undergoing a multi-million-pound extension to increase their inpatient and outpatient space, with further plans to develop a day surgery and imaging centre.
- A supportive employer who believe in investing in their employees and nurturing talent – a number of their Senior Managers have taken advantage of their leadership academy and been supported through post graduate study.
- This leading private hospital has c25 beds, 3 theatres (all with laminar flow), day surgery unit and endoscopy suite alongside high levels of patient satisfactions and a Good CQC Rating!
The Hospital Director said; “Its an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business – you will be working with a passionate Senior Management team who are keen to improve and develop our services!”
What you will do as Director of Clinical Services:
- Through transformational leadership you will guide and mentor your team of 6 direct reports to deliver a clear clinical strategy aimed at improving both patient and employee satisfaction.
- As part of the hospitals senior management team you will maintain Consultant relationships, support with the hospitals 3-year growth plan through identifying and implementing new services and engage with all teams to ensure that the hospital is both safe and compliant – there vision is an Outstanding CQC rating.
- As the Head of Clinical Services, you must have an active NMC or HCPC registration and a proven track record of successfully managing clinical teams within a hospital environment.
Click to Apply! To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 01904 239910 to discuss the role informally.