Haematology and Stem Cell Transplant Nurse
Up to £40,000
Salary and Benefits: To £40,000 + Generous Pension scheme + Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Season ticket loan + more!
The Oncology Nurses that we work with feel their job satisfaction is improved when working within modern facilities, with access to the latest treatments available. This leading hospital meet this desire with their state of the art, purpose-built cancer centre that continuously invests in both their people and their patients.
Perhaps you are keen to develop your skills within oncology and become a true specialist within haematology and stem cell transplant treatments. Maybe you would benefit from working with industry leading Consultants and Specialists and be mentored by the best!
3 great things about this cancer centre:
- Award winning for both their excellent customer service and their innovative approach to patient care – you can expect to work within contemporary facilities as well as having access to the latest technology such as Cyberknife and Gated RapidArc.
- Be part of a close-knit team who are supportive of each other and regularly celebrate success!! Benefit from department and company organised social events and team building activities.
- Work with world leading clinicians who provide the best care and treatments.
A Nurse stated, “A welcoming culture with everyone working towards the same goal – being the best”.
What you will do as a Haematology and Stem Cell Nurse:
- Provide emotional and clinical support to patients undergoing stem cell and haematology treatments. This post does require excellent communication skills and the desire to go above and beyond for your patients.
- Support the Sisters and Transplant Manager with the day to day running of the unit and mentoring the more junior members of the team.
- You must have an active NMC pin and be a Registered Nurse with a proven track record within haematology. A large part of this role will be administering chemotherapy and therefore it is essential that you have completed your qualification through a UK accredited university.
Why other Nurses want to work with this hospital:
- This specialist cancer unit has 45+ inpatient beds, a dedicated chemotherapy suite alongside a high-tech radiotherapy unit and a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
- Gain access to a great training and development program, enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and loyal to their employees.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively to find our more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing.