Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Anticipated first year earning (uncapped) £25,000 (basic salary £17,000) + annual bonus + 25 days’ holiday + pension + sabbatical + regular social events + team building.
We love people who are tech savvy but we’re not a tech business - we are a business that connects with people through building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships!
Perhaps you want to boost your communications skills, develop your intuition and learn how to use empathy effectively. Maybe you want to work for an employer who has a plan that includes personal growth for you and for the organisation.
An employee stated, “My job is meaningful – I help people find their dream job. It’s a great feeling to share the excitement, happiness and gratitude of candidates.”
Why this could be the best career choice of your life
- Fantastic perks from the first day you join! We constantly celebrate performance milestones and do team building exercises weekly. Fridays are ‘fizzy Fridays” its casual dress and we always have a drink in our hand by 15.30!
- A fantastic working culture that is fun and vibrant, a health and wellness program that we take seriously and a personalised development plan which helps you achieve great things - 2000 hours of employee training delivered last year!
- We have ambitious plans – we will be quadrupling in growth within the next 3 years with plans to open a London office. We are a commercial business but still find time to support meaningful projects, and raised £6000 for Macmillan Cancer Research last year.
- Puppy playmate We’re all very supportive but our puppy playmates offer unconditional love. If you are grumpy, or having a ‘ruff’ day, they have the personality to make you feel better!
What you will do as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- You will solve problems for our clients - working closely with Health and Social Care employers, you will attract applicants through headhunting and match them to permanent positions.
- You will develop skills in ‘consultative selling’ and ‘technical ability’, it’s a demanding, complex role that will help you build life skills. The ability to listen, learn and apply is crucial.
- We recruit for attitude and train for skill, but you must have strengths in planning, multitasking and communicating, with a work ethic that is driven by showing people what you are capable of!
- Well-placed empathy and authenticity sit at the heart of our business. You will value the work you do, be the best you possibly can be and create a great experience for all involved.
- Use your pragmatic entrepreneurial spirit to think big and make things happen but most importantly, you will enjoy what you are doing and be recognised for it!
An employee stated, “Stroud is a small company so your contribution to its continued success is huge, all achievements are recognised and celebrated – you never feel like you are just a number.”
Everyday our employees can recognise the value of others through our value recognition scheme. Whether that’s helping a client, candidate, colleague or just to celebrate a job well done. We actively promote awareness in understanding self-value and self-worth.
If this advert resonates with you, Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Andrew Frost at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1144.