General Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £32,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £32,000 + Enhancements + Generous Pension + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + Much More!
General Scrub Practitioners that we speak to often talk about the feeling of not being able to develop themselves further within a role. Our client solves this problem in abundance by offering unparalleled training and development opportunities for the right individual. In this role you will be encouraged to complete your Surgical First Assistant Course and expand your skillset by scrubbing for both General and Urological procedures!
Perhaps you want to work with like-minded people and be part of an engaged, effective theatre team. Maybe you strive to work with a leading hospital provider who have an established and continually growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK.
3 great things about this hospital:
- Top rated hospital – this private hospital boasts an ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating, well-maintained facilities, dedicated management, passionate teams and high levels of patient satisfaction! By joining this hospital, you can be confident that you will be part of one of the most prestigious hospitals in the area!
- A hospital experiencing tremendous growth - this is a well-laid out, efficient theatre department with 3 theatres (2 with laminar flow for Orthopaedic Surgery), 27 hospital beds and 18 day-case rooms. The department has seen lots of growth and anticipates they will continue to expand their services. Whoever secures this role will be visible, encouraged to make decisions relating to the patient care and will have ample opportunity to progress with the business as they continue to expand their services!
- Deliver complex care - this hospital offers a variety of acute healthcare, day-case, inpatient and outpatient care with specialities that include major Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, Plastics, Ophthalmology and much more!
The Head of Clinical Services stated, “Our theatre teams enjoy lots of variety, delivering complex care across Scrubbing, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery. Multidisciplined skills are encouraged and supported, you can be confident that training is at the heart of this hospital and with this development comes the opportunity to progress.”
What you will do as a General Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach and genuine desire to expand your skills. You must have proven experience within General Scrub. Experience within Urology Scrub is desirable but not essential – training will be provided!
Why other General Scrub Practitioners work with this hospital:
- Benefit from a great work-life balance – you can expect to enjoy fantastic benefits and lots of flexibility with both full and part-time opportunities available - a minimum of 20 hours (2 days) per week will be considered.
- Join a team that is close-knit, passionate and hard-working – Scrub Practitioners at the hospital are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and creating a great work environment. They are regularly rewarded for their achievements with staff awards and team social events.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.