Up to £30,000
This is a maternity cover fixed term contract for 6 months commencing August 2020.
The Clinic Managers that we represent take pride in being the face of the business, they want their patients to feel confident about their journey and create an experience that represents excellent customer service. If you have the skills to create a warm welcome, co-ordinate a team and run a smooth service, keep reading…
3 great things about this clinic:
- This bespoke clinic has high levels of patient satisfaction, offering obstetric, gynaecology and fertility services with a Good CQC rating.
- As a business they regularly invest in both their facilities and their people. Work within a luxury and contemporary setting with the opportunity to offer your patients the best treatments available.
- Join a team that is close-knit, passionate and hardworking – everyone in the clinic is dedicated to improving patient well being and creating a great work environment. They are regularly rewarded for their achievements with awards and team social events!
The Clinic Manager stated, “We are a small but close-knit team who know how to have fun! Everyone in our team is valued!”
What you will do as Clinic Manager:
- Champion great customer service! As the Clinic Manager, you will be leading by example and ensuring that all patients have a great experience whether that be in the clinic or over the phone.
- Managing a team of 5 receptionists and administrators your role is to make sure the clinic is running smoothly and that your team are reaching their targets.
- We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of working within a customer facing role. A background within healthcare or a regulated industry is preferable, but all training can be provided!
To apply; please complete the above online registration or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss this role informally please contact Jessica on 01904 239910 quoting reference 2106.