Up to £100,000
Salary: To £100,000 (opportunity to increase this by 30%) + Relocation Package (£15,000) + 27 days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension (6% contribution) + Medical Malpractice Insurance + Free Parking
Are you a Gynaecologist or GP with an active interest in fertility and reproductive medicine?
If you are currently a Consultant Gynaecologist or a General Practitioner and are keen to develop your skills within the fertility industry, then keep reading – we are working with a leading fertility clinic who have developed a dedicated training program which would allow you to become a true fertility specialist!
Perhaps you want to work within a modern clinic and have the opportunity to contribute to the latest research. Maybe you have ambitious career plans and would benefit from management training with the opportunity to become a Medical Director.
3 great things about this fantastic employer:
- One of the UK’s leading fertility providers – they work with leaders in the field, have great links with universities and regularly contribute to ground-breaking fertility research.
- A modern and contemporary unit – they continuously invest in their facilities and as such you can expect luxury communal and patient areas alongside high-tech laboratories and theatre space.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities. They are passionate about supporting their employees and regularly encourage their Consultants to attend research conferences and provide regular training.
The Hiring Manager stated; “This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their knowledge and is passionate about fertility – we encourage participation in research and training.”
What you will do as a Fertility Specialist:
- Undergo training so that you are confident working with patients to develop a personalised treatment plan and support them throughout their fertility journey.
- Within 12 months you can expect to be confident handling your own egg collections, embryo transfers and HyCoSy’s alongside consultations and surgical sperm retrieval.
- You must have an active GMC registration, have an active interest in fertility and be dedicated to your learning and development.
Why other Doctors work with this clinic:
- Work with a dedicated team who are passionate about their patients and go above and beyond to ensure excellent success rates alongside a 5* HFEA rating.
- Enjoy a positive-work life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, organised social events and a supportive development plan to ensure you achieve your career goals.
- This state-of-the-art unit is one of the largest within the area handling c900 cycles per year.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1786.