Up to £80,000
Salary: To £80,000 + Bonus + 27 days holiday + Pension (6% contribution) + Medical Malpractice Insurance + Free Parking
Are you currently training within Gynaecology but have an active interest in fertility and reproductive medicine?
Perhaps you would benefit from working within one of the UK’s leading fertility clinics with state-of-the-art facilities and access to world leading technology. Maybe you would benefit from dedicated fertility training and the opportunity to work alongside leaders in the field and be mentored by the best!
If you are currently undergoing your training within gynaecology and are keen to build your reputation and skills within the fertility industry, then keep reading – this leading fertility clinic has a dedicated training program which would allow you to become a true Fertility Specialist!
3 great things about this business:
- One of the UK’s leading fertility providers – have the opportunity work within their flagship site, which is one of the most advanced within the country.
- A modern and contemporary unit – they have invested significantly in this purpose build unit. Expect luxury communal and patient areas alongside state-of-the-art laboratories and theatre space.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – expect dedicated training within egg collections, embryo transfers and leverage their relationship with universities to participate in world class research.
Patients have stated; “They are experts in the field and offered us all of our options clearly – the clinic is immaculate, modern but not too much like a hospital, so we felt really comfortable”.
What you will do as a Fertility Specialist:
- Undergo training so that you are confident working with patients to develop a personalised treatment plan and support them throughout their fertility journey.
- Within 12 months you can expect to be confident handling your own egg collections, embryo transfers and HyCoSy’s alongside consultations and surgical sperm retrieval.
- You must have an active GMC registration, be passionate about fertility and be dedicated to your learning and development.
Why other Doctors work with this clinic:
- One of the largest clinics within the UK handling c2000 cycles per year.
- Work with a dedicated and knowledgeable team who are passionate about their patients and have ensured they deliver excellent success rates coupled with a 5* HFEA rating.
- Enjoy a positive work life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, numerous social events – including summer and Christmas parties – and a supportive development plan to ensure you achieve your career goals.
Apply now! To find out more please follow the link provided, or alternatively please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1785.