Up to £37,000
Salary: To £37,000 + Bonus + 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension scheme + Free parking
The Fertility Nurses that we work with are passionate about both their careers and their patients – they strive to work with providers who prioritise patient and employee welfare. This innovative fertility provider has created a ‘family feel’ environment within their clinic and encourage a collaborative and bespoke approach to patient care.
Perhaps you are keen to work with a business where you feel valued and have a genuine opportunity to influence the way patients receive fertility treatment. Maybe you would benefit from working with a growing business who can offer dedicated development opportunities.
3 great things about this business:
- Represented by leaders in the field – leverage the experience of world specialists in the industry, pioneering techniques within egg freezing and embryo vitrification.
- State of the art, contemporary facilities – work within a purpose-built unit, that was designed with the patient in mind. Their clinic has a modern and spacious feel and creates a fabulous working environment.
- A family owned start up business with BIG plans, they are keen to shake up the fertility market and provide the best care in the UK. They combine an evidence-based approach to care combined with holistic treatment and emotional support – evidenced in their 5* patient ratings.
The Managing Director stated; “We are incredibly proud of the care that we provide for our patients. This is an excellent opportunity for Nurses who are keen to develop a nurse led service and work with a business that regularly go above and beyond for their patients”.
What you will do as a Fertility Nurse:
- Work with your patients to provide an individualised service – from initial consultation to successful treatment you will offer them dedicated support and medical advice.
- Support the wider clinical team with procedures, setting up and assisting in theatre and providing patients with their medication training.
- As a Fertility Nurse you must have an active NMC pin – a supportive employer, there is extended training on offer for the right individual so if you are a Midwife or Registered Nurse looking to move into fertility then please do get in touch!
Click to Apply! To apply please email your CV to Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.