Up to £45,000
Salary: To £45,000 + Private Healthcare Insurance + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Full and part time hours available
The Fertility Nurses that we work with are passionate about both their careers and their patients – they strive to work with providers who prioritise patient and employee welfare. This innovative fertility provider has created a ‘family feel’ environment within their office and encourage a collaborative approach to patient care. Moreover, due to their ambitious growth plans you can expect clear career progression and dedicated clinical and leadership training!
Perhaps you want to be a part of a team that is pioneering new digital technologies to create a seamless 5* service. Maybe, the opportunity to help shape and influence new ways of working within a recently launched unique fertility concept to the UK, is something that appeals to you
3 great things about this business:
- Represented by leaders in the field – leverage the experience of world specialists in the industry and be part of a team who are passionate about what they do!
- High levels of investment taking place – they have experienced significant growth and investment in the last 12 months, securing new workplace and expanding their clinical teams!
- A start up business with BIG ideas – they want to shake up the market and create something new. Backed by a large technology business you will have access to dedicated operational and marketing support and can expect to broaden your commercial skills.
The Hiring Manager stated, “We are a brand-new concept which aims to improve the way fertility patients are treated – this is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing business”.
What you will do as a Fertility Nurse:
- Work with your patients to provide a bespoke service – giving them dedicated clinical support and advice throughout their journey.
- Support the wider team to give the patient an excellent experience – liase with the lab, Consultants and the advisors to ensure that the patient is fully informed throughout the process.
- You must have an active NMC registration and have a proven track record of treating patients undergoing fertility treatment. Experience within egg donation would be desirable but all training can be provided.
Why other Fertility Professionals work with this business:
- This specialist provider offers IVF, ICSI, Egg donation and Fertility Diagnostics with plans to further expand these services over the next 12 months.
- Benefit from a positive work life balance, great team social events (their last conference was in Paris!) alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits.
Click to Apply! Alternatively please email your CV to Eleanor.email@example.com or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.