Up to £40,000
Salary: To £40,000 + Private Healthcare + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
The Fertility Nurses that we represent want access to regular training and the opportunity to progress. This innovative start up business meets this demand in abundance – with ambitious growth plans you can expect specialist fertility training that will allow you to improve your clinical skills and advance your career.
Maybe you are keen to work with a business that values patient continuity and provides a 5* service. Perhaps you are keen to work with a facility to take pride in their work and have success rates well above the national average.
3 great things about this business:
- A unique and exciting concept! They have recently launched their exclusive service with the aim to improve the way patients receive fertility treatment through the use of online support and artificial intelligence.
- A start up business. With high levels of investment taking place, they are establishing their creative and patient centric service and have seen great success within their first 12 months.
- Represented by leaders in the field – work with specialists in fertility, learn from the best and be part of a team who are passionate about what they do.
The Hiring Manager stated; “This is a new company with a new concept that aims to shake up the fertility market – this is great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing business!”
What you will do as a Fertility Nurse:
- Work with your patients to provide a bespoke service – you will provide them with clinical support and advice throughout their journey.
- Liaise with 3rd party clinics on behalf of the patient – this service aims to minimise stress and as such you will coordinate with the clinic to get their results and work closely with the Consultant.
- You must have an active NMC registration and have a proven track record of treating patients undergoing fertility treatment. Experience within egg donation would be desirable but all training can be provided.
Why other Nurses work with this business:
- This specialist tech fertility service offers IVF, ICSI, Egg Donation and Fertility Diagnostic treatments and have plans to expand their treatment options over the next 12 months.
- This business has ambitious growth plans and as such you can expect exciting career progression opportunities!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.