Up to £36,000
Role: Fertility Nurse (Part Time – 2 days per week).
Location: Central London
Salary: To £36,000 (Pro Rata) + Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Many Fertility Nurses want the flexibility of part time hours whilst maintaining a challenging and meaningful role that increases their career prospects. We represent an ambitious fertility provider whose unwavering commitment to developing multi-disciplined teams means you can be confident that your skills will continue to develop, and you will be highly valued.
Maybe you want to work with a clinic who continuously invest in their facilities to ensure they have access to world leading technologies. Perhaps you would benefit from industry leading training and a personalised development plan.
3 great things about this business:
- State of the art facilities based within Central London. You will have access to the latest technologies, equipment and facilities working within purpose built operating theatres and consultation rooms.
- Forward thinking – they provide a bespoke approach to work with their patients, offering not only fertility treatment but also preventative and early intervention measures as well as long term gynaecological care.
- A supportive team who are passionate about what they do and strive to do the best for their patients!
The Hiring Manager told us; “We pride ourselves on being a unique clinic within London that is truly a centre of excellence dedicated not only to Fertility but also wider women’s gynaecological health”.
What you will do as a Fertility Nurse:
- Work closely with your patients to understand their needs, offer advice regarding treatments and handle patient consultations.
- Support the wider team with procedures, setting up within theatre, assisting during procedures and supporting patients during recovery.
- As a Fertility Nurse you must have an active NMC pin and a background of treating women within women’s health.
Why other Nurses work with this business:
- A brand-new state of the art facility with world class technology, fantastic laboratory and purpose build theatres and consultation space.
- Work with leaders in your field and leverage their experience to become a multi-disciplined gynaecology and fertility specialist.
- Excellent career progression – this clinic has ambitious growth plans meaning rapid career progression and opportunities for the right individual.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing, quoting reference 1710.