Fertility Customer Engagement Advisor
Up to £30,000
Salary: To £30,000 + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Phone/Laptop
The candidates that we work with take their career seriously and want to work with employers that offer development beyond mandatory training. We are working with a new fertility business who have built a dedicated training team, allowing you to develop a personalised training plan and become a true fertility specialist!
Perhaps you want to work with a business that takes pride in the patient experience and aims to revolutionise the fertility patient pathway. Maybe you want dedicated career progression, to learn from the best and provide great patient care!
3 great things about this business:
- A unique and exciting concept! They have launched their exclusive service with the aim to improve the way patients receive fertility treatment through the use of online support and artificial intelligence.
- A start up business – with high levels of investment taking place, they are establishing their innovative and creative fertility service and have ambitious growth plans!
- Represented by leaders in the field – they are passionate about their patients and providing the best possible care.
The Hiring Manager stated; “This is a new company with a new concept that aims to shake up the fertility market – this is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing business!”
What you will do as a Fertility Customer Engagement Advisor:
- Work with patients who are considering fertility treatment, educating them on the patient pathway and providing them with bespoke advice.
- Work with the wider fertility team to support patients undergoing the fertility treatment process, speaking with them over messenger, phone and video chat.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of clinically working with fertility patients – either as a Nurse or a HCA – be comfortable discussing and developing treatment pathways and have an understanding of HFEA protocol.
Why other professionals work with this business:
- An exciting venture! This is the perfect opportunity to expand your skills and be part of an innovative and ambitious business – excellent career progression opportunities!
- Work with leaders in the industry and learn from the best – this specialised team have backgrounds within IVF, Sperm Donation and HFEA compliance.
- The opportunity to work within a highly supportive environment which has a strong focus on both training and education – there is ample opportunity to enhance your skills and become a fertility specialist.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1738.