Up to £100,000
Salary: To £100,000 (opportunity to increase this by 30%) + relocation package (£15,000) + 35 days holiday (including bank holidays) + pension (6% contribution) + medical malpractice insurance + free parking
The ambitious Fertility Consultants that we work strive to attain the role of Medical Director, they want to lead their fertility units and take ownership for the professional development of their teams. They want access to the latest technologies and developments within all areas of reproductive medicine and infertility with the freedom and encouragement to publish, promote and pursue these research interests.
This leading fertility clinic offer a unique opportunity for a passionate doctor to join their team with a structured career path to assume a leadership role. Working alongside one of the UK’s most renowned Medical Directors you will benefit from a training programme that incorporates specialist clinical training alongside in-depth coaching on management and leadership skills – during this training period you can expect your salary to increase by 30%
3 great things about this fertility provider:
- One of the UK’s leading providers – their Consultants and clinical teams regularly meet to share and improve practice as well as regularly contributing to ground-breaking fertility research.
- A modern and contemporary unit – they have recently refurbished their patient areas and Consulting space to improve the patient experience and also have high tech laboratories and theatre space.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – as a business they take pride in supporting their employees. They organise company wide training, leadership courses and regularly encourage their specialists to attend research conferences.
The Hiring Manager stated; “This is a great opportunity for someone who takes their career seriously, wants to learn from the best and build their reputation”.
What you will do as a Fertility Consultant:
- Work with your patients to develop a personalised treatment plan, supporting them from their initial consultation up until their successful treatment.
- Handle egg collections, embryo transfers and HyCoSy’s alongside supporting the wider business with the development and improvement of all treatment protocols.
- You must have an active GMC registration and a proven track record of successfully performing fertility treatments.
Why other Consultants work with this business:
- Work with a dedicated team who go above and beyond for their patients – ensuring their 5* HFEA rating.
- Work within a collaborative environment that will give you access to worldwide experts – be mentored by the pioneers of fertility treatment and learn from the best!
- Enjoy a positive work life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Lovely team environment, great team working, organised social events and a supportive development plan to ensure you achieve your career goals.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1786.