Up to £130,000
Salary: To £130,000 + Medical Malpractice Insurance + Pension + 28 days holiday
Location: North London
The Fertility Consultants that we work with, seek a challenging role that provides an opportunity to influence and make a difference, whilst retaining a good work life balance. This clinic meets this desire – a startup business provides you with the perfect opportunity to not only provide exemplarily care but also be involved with growing and shaping a brand-new service.
Perhaps you are due to finish your training with the NHS and are seeking an exciting opportunity that will provide you with dedicated leadership and management training. Maybe you strive to work within a patient centric environment and have access to state-of-the-art facilities!
3 great things about this business:
- Work in market leading, state of the art facilities that were designed by fertility professionals with the patient in mind – this purpose-built unit includes modern theatres, laboratories and consultation rooms.
- Committed to providing the best treatment for their patients – they offer a personal service and specialise within fertility, urology, endocrinology and genetics. Moreover, they provide additional auxiliary services such a nutrition and counselling.
- Ambitious growth plans – they are keen to expand their business and be the go-to centre within London. They are dedicated to growing year on year with a capacity to complete 2000 cycles per annum.
The Hiring Manager stated; “We are keen to work with Clinicians who are keen to progress with their career. There is an amazing scope to be had with our brand – our staff already have an excellent track record and excellent success rates – our vision is to be the best.”
What you will do as a Fertility Consultant:
- Work closely with your patients to develop a personalised treatment plan and provide support throughout their pathway from initial consultation through to successful treatment.
- Work with a like-minded team to grow and develop the service into a well-established centre. You will achieve this by providing incredible service to your patients and ensuring you provide a bespoke experience.
- You will have an active MRCOG registration and be comfortable handling your own egg collections, embryo transfers and patient consultations.
Why other Consultants are keen to work with this business:
- Work with the best! Their founders and directors have a long-standing reputation within the fertility community and already have a proven track record – be mentored by industry professionals and learn from the best!
- Excellent career opportunities and progression – this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing business who have ambitious expansion plans!
- High levels of investment taking place – you can be sure to have access to the latest technologies and research within the industry.
Apply Now! To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, should you wish to learn more then please contact me on 01904 239910 where we can discuss this opportunity both informally and confidentially – quoting reference 1742.