Up to £130,000
Salary: To £130,000 + Life Assurance + Pension + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Many of the Consultants that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to not having the opportunity to shape patient pathways. This leading fertility clinic solve this problem for their clinical teams by actively encouraging feedback on service development, their Consultants are empowered to help solve problems and think differently.
Perhaps you strive to work within a state-of-the-art clinic and have access to the latest technologies and treatments. Maybe you are keen to join a growing team who are passionate about going above and beyond for their patients!
3 great things about this Fertility Provider:
- World leaders in IVF – you can expect to be mentored by leaders and pioneers within the field, who regularly contribute to industry leading research!
- This award-winning fertility provider take pride in their facilities, and regularly upgrade their laboratories and clinics to offer the best service to their patients.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – all employees have access to specialist conferences and personalised development plans.
The Hiring Manager stated, “There is genuine opportunity for the right individual to become a specialist within fertility – you can expect a supportive and tailored development plan to help you achieve your goals!”
What you will do as a Fertility Consultant:
- Work closely with the Senior Management and clinical team to provide exemplary care for your patients – supporting them throughout the process from initial consultation through to the success of treatment.
- Be able to work autonomously and manage your patient case load, handling consultations, egg collections and embryo transfers.
- You must have an active GMC and MRCOG registration and have a proven track record of successfully treating fertility patients.
Why other Consultants work with this business:
- Excellent career progression! A growing clinic and business, you can expect rapid career progression and development opportunities.
- They continuously invest in both their people and their facilities. This clinic has a contemporary and modern feel with state-of-the-art laboratories and theatres.
- Enjoy a positive work life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and supportive personal development plans to achieve your career goals.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1718.