Up to £145,000
Location: Central London
Salary: To £145,000 + Share options + Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Many of the Fertility Consultants we speak with feel their excessive caseloads negatively impact the patient’s journey. The clinic we represent have solved this issue for their Consultants – they have continuity of care with their patients, meaning you can dedicate the time to support them from start to finish!
Perhaps you strive to work with a business who haven’t forgotten how rewarding it is to support couples with their dreams of having a baby. Maybe you wish to work within state-of-the-art theatres, laboratories and be supported by an industry leading team.
3 great things about this business:
- State of the art facilities based within Central London. You will have access to the latest technologies, equipment and facilities working within purpose built operating theatres and consultation rooms.
- Forward thinking – they provide a bespoke approach to work with their patients, offering not only fertility treatment but also preventative and early intervention measures as well as long term gynaecological care.
- A supportive team who are passionate about what they do and strive to do the best for their patients!
The Hiring Manager told us; “We pride ourselves on being a unique clinic within London that is truly a centre of excellence dedicated not only to Fertility but also wider women’s gynaecological health”.
What you will do as a Fertility Consultant:
- Work closely with the senior management and clinical teams to provide exemplary care for your patients – support them throughout the process from consultation until successful treatment!
- Work autonomously, manging your own case load, consultations, egg collections and embryo transfers – you will also have the opportunity to offer gynaecology treatments to your patients.
- You will have an active GMC registration, be registered with the MRCOG and have a proven track record of successfully treating patients.
Why other Consultants work with this business:
- A brand-new state of the art facility with world class technology, fantastic laboratory and purpose build theatres and consultation space.
- Work with leaders in your field and leverage their experience to become a multi-disciplined gynaecology and fertility specialist.
- Excellent career progression – this clinic has ambitious growth plans meaning rapid career progression and opportunities for the right individual.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing, quoting reference 1711.