Up to £35,000
Salary: To £35,000 + Pension + Private Healthcare Insurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Phone/Laptop
Location: Central London with the opportunity to work from home!
The Fertility professionals that we represent have often discussed the problems that they face around patient continuity within their clinic, leading to poor patient care and the miscommunication of information. We are working with an exciting technology business whose aim is to revolutionise the way we offer fertility treatment. They offer a new and innovative service and provide their patients with a 5* experience and a continuous, stress free journey.
Perhaps you are keen to work within a more patient centric environment that will allow you to develop your fertility knowledge and give you the opportunity to make a real difference. Maybe you are keen to work with a dynamic and innovative business that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
3 great things about this business:
- A unique and exciting concept! They have launched their exclusive service with the aim to improve the way we receive fertility treatment through the use of online support and artificial intelligence.
- A start up business. With high levels of investment taking place, they are establishing their innovative and creative service and have seen great success within their first 12 months – they have ambitious growth plans!
- Represented by leaders in the field – work with specialists in fertility, learn from the best and be part of a team who are passionate about what they do.
The Hiring Manager stated; “This is a new company with a new concept that aims to shake up the fertility market – this is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing business!”
What you will do as a Fertility Advisor:
- Work with your patients to provide a bespoke service – you will be their main point of contact and will be responsible for providing support throughout their journey using multiple methods of communication such as phone, messaging and online video calls.
- Liaise with clinics on behalf of your patient – their service aims to minimise stress and as such you will coordinate their treatment and manage their appointments/medication.
- The ideal candidates will have experience of working with patients undergoing fertility treatment – either in an administrative or clinical capacity and be comfortable supporting with confidential/sensitive matters as well as having a good understanding of HFEA protocol.
Why other professionals work with this business:
- This specialist AI fertility unit offer IVF, ICSI, Egg donation as well as fertility diagnostics and have plans to expand their treatment options over the next 12 months.
- Have the opportunity to work within a highly supportive environment which has a strong focus on both training and education – there is ample opportunity enhance your skills and become a fertility specialist.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.