Up to £35,000
Location: Central London (with the flexibility to work from home!)
Salary: To £35,000 + Bonus Scheme + Pension + Private Health Insurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Phone/Laptop
The fertility professionals that we represent share with us that poor patient care and specifically miscommunication of information is a result of patients not receiving continuity throughout the patient pathway. This leading fertility provider address this challenge through a revolutionary approach that uses artificial intelligence to monitor a patient’s entire fertility journey. Through a custom-built app, unique to this employer, patients have 24-hour access to information and can receive instant advice, support and reassurance.
Perhaps the opportunity to reduce the stress of a patients journey and deliver this 5* experience is something that you want to be part of. Maybe you are keen to work with a dynamic and innovative business that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
3 great things about this business:
- A start up business with BIG ideas – they want to shake up the market and create something new. Backed by a large technology business you will have access to dedicated operational and marketing support and can expect to broaden your commercial skills.
- High levels of investment taking place – they have experienced significant growth and investment in the last 12 months, securing new workplace and expanding their clinical teams!
- Represented by leaders in the field – leverage the experience of world specialists and be part of a team who are passionate about what they do!
The Chief Operating Officer stated; “This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing business – we are proud of our collaborative approach and know how to have fun!”
What you will do as a Fertility Advisor:
- Work with your patients to provide a bespoke service. You are their main point of contact and will be responsible for supporting them during treatment using multiple methods of communication such as phone, messaging and video calls.
- Liaise with 3rd party clinics on behalf of your patients – this service aims to minimise stress and as such you will coordinate their treatment and manage all appointments/medication.
- The ideal candidate will be an existing Patient Coordinator or have experience working within egg donation but if you are currently working within fertility, with a good understanding of HFEA protocol matched with empathy, a real ability to talk to people then apply now!
Why other professionals work with this business:
- This specialist fertility provider offers IVF, ICSI, Egg donation and Fertility Diagnostics and have plans to further expand over the next 12 months.
- Benefit from a positive work life balance coupled with comprehensive and competitive benefits – they know how to celebrate their success and organise great team social events - their last conference was a 3 day all expenses trip to Paris!
Click to Apply! To apply please email your CV to Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.