Up to £30,000
Salary: To £30,000 + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Phone/Laptop
The Fertility professionals that we represent have often discussed the problems they face around patient continuity within their clinic – leading to poor patient care and the miscommunication of information. We are working with a revolutionary business whose aim it is to eradicate this problem – a new and innovative service, they provide their patients with a 5* experience and a continuous, stress free journey.
Perhaps you strive to work within a more patient centric environment that will allow you to develop your fertility knowledge and make a real difference for your patients. Maybe you are keen to work with a dynamic and innovative business that provides dedicated training and clear career progression.
3 great things about this business:
- A unique and exciting concept! They have launched their exclusive service with the aim to improve the way patients receive fertility treatment through the use of online support and artificial intelligence.
- A start up business – with high levels of investment taking place, they are establishing their innovative and creative fertility service and have ambitious growth plans!
- Represented by leaders in the field – they are passionate about their patients and providing the best possible care.
The Hiring Manager stated; “This is a new company a new concept that aims to shake up the fertility market – this is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing business!”
What you will do as a Fertility Advisor:
- Work with your patients to provide a bespoke service – you will be their main point of contact and will be responsible for providing support throughout their journey using multiple methods of communication such as telephone, messaging and online video calls.
- Liase with clinics on behalf of the patient – their service minimises the stress on the patient and as such you are responsible for coordinating their treatment and managing their journey – this will involve booking appointments and handling medication orders.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of clinically working with patients (either as a HCA or a Nurse) within a fertility environment, be comfortable supporting patients with confidential and sensitive matters and have a good understanding of HFEA protocol.
Why other professionals work with this business:
- An exciting venture! This is the perfect opportunity to expand your skills and be part of an innovative and ambitious business – excellent career progression opportunities!
- Work with leaders in the industry and learn from the best – this specialised team have backgrounds specialising within IVF, Sperm Donation and HFEA compliance.
- The opportunity to work within a highly supportive environment which has a strong focus on both training and education – there is ample opportunity to enhance both your skills and become a fertility specialist.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1737.