£10.77 - £12.82
Salary: £10.77 - £12.82 per hour + annual bonus + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + pension + sabbatical + regular social events + team building + childcare vouchers + lots more!
Full or part-time hours will be considered across 4 days
Life doesn’t always listen to your rock star dreams but if you are an Office Rockstar and want a job where you will be revered for your accomplishments – keep reading!
Stroud Resourcing is a boutique award-winning York based headhunting firm that’s well-established and well-loved because we solve our client’s problems and create a great experience for all involved. We are a first-of-our-kind recruitment firm, we deliver great customer service, we think big, we make things happen and we strive to be the best – that’s why we represent some of the largest and most innovative healthcare providers in the UK.
To achieve this, it is vital that our office is run with military precision, we’re a bunch of super-driven, high-performing individuals that thrive on the constant demands of our customers. We’re organised, we love process, we love efficiency and we love working collaboratively to get better and quicker results!
An employee stated, ‘We have a strong sense of worth and our work is recognised every day, whether that’s a client, candidate, colleague or our Managing Director who is the first person to recognise a job well done.’
What we need from our Office Rockstar:
- Our Managing Director looks after our people, process and practice - we need someone to look after her. Your primary objective is to reduce her workload, effectively communicate priorities, anticipate her needs and be of great help.
- Get things done, look for problems and finds solutions. Initiative, assertiveness and independence is crucial. Proficient with word, excel, PowerPoint and must pick up new software quickly.
- Commercial awareness! You’ll need to understand our business, you’ll never be responsible for generating revenue, but you will speak to our customers, negotiate with our suppliers and protect our business process.
What you will do as our Office Rockstar:
- As Executive Assistant and Operational Support you will help the Managing Director with their day-to-day activities as well as providing office and operational support to their teams. You will extensively use our CRM software supporting any configuration changes.
- Traditional administration tasks, coordinating meetings, calendar management, booking travel and accommodation. You will support with the delivery of training to new and existing team members, updating material and preparing employee inductions.
- Support our great business culture by ensuring the office is well maintained and employees are well looked after. You will be responsible for creating and hosting our team building and social events.
Why we love working at Stroud Resourcing:
- We’re busy, VERY busy, everyday goes quicly. We're a growing company, there's scope for this role to develop into operational management.
- We are a conventional business with an unconventional culture – we’re building a business for our people. We love what we do, we work hard but fun is always high on our agenda.
- We regularly celebrate success! Food often, drinks afterwork, team building, long-term incentives, quarterly employee awards, values & recognition program!
- Great benefits! Health & wellbeing program, fizzy Fridays, charity fundraising, childcare vouchers, pension, 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
Click to Apply! Alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com or contact Joanna Stroud on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.