Up to £35,000
Salary and package: Up to £35,000, private healthcare, life assurance, pension, free parking, childcare vouchers, discount voucher scheme + more!
Endoscopy Practitioners that we speak to tell us that one of the most difficult parts of their jobs is finding the time and opportunity to learn new skills and develop. We represent a hospital who is dedicated to training and developing their employees - they understand the importance of having a highly engaged team.
Perhaps you strive to work with a leading hospital provider, who pride themselves on their excellent patient feedback. Maybe you would benefit from a dedicated training program with the opportunity to learn from the best!
The Hiring Manager stated; ‘This hospital has a very friendly and supportive team that work hard to support their patients and create an excellent environment to for both patients and employees.’
3 great things about this hospital;
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing exemplary patient care.
- With a renowned reputation for excellence they have great management teams in place and are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- Dedicated training provided for all staff, this is the opportunity to be mentored by the best and really develop your experience within private acute care.
What you will do as an Endoscopy Practitioner:
- Participate and assist with endoscopic procedures, ensuring patient safety and comfort during procedures.
- You will support a culture of continuous quality improvement, evaluating standards of care and leading in the implementation of changes and nursing development.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered.
Why other Endoscopy Practitioners want to work at this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 3 operating theatres, all of which are equipped with ultra-clean air technology, 1 endoscopy suite, 40+ beds and extremely high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, an outstanding management support structure and plentiful opportunities for personal development.
- The opportunity to work within a hospital that has received significant investment – with purchases of new equipment and an upgrade to their operating theatres and ward space. They understand that by investing in the most advanced technology they improve their efficiency and deliver the best patient care.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Tess Goulding at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1683.