Up to £45,000
Location: South London
Salary and Benefits: To £45,000 + 25 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + more!
The Lead Endoscopy Practitioners that we represent tell us that their job satisfaction is improved when working in up to date facilities, it creates a great sense of pride. We represent a hospital who understands the benefits of investing in new facilities and have just finished a refurbishment of the hospital and the development of several areas, including theatres, recovery and paediatrics.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A prestigious independent hospital with world leading clinicians who are passionate about time to care. Be mentored by the industries best people.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience, resulting in their 98% patient satisfaction rating!
- Career fast track opportunities – take advantage of dedicated leadership training. You will have access to world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training!
The Hiring Manager stated, “Our endoscopy unit has continued to expand its service over the last 18 months and further investment has been agreed to develop and grow the team”
What you will do as an Endoscopy Lead:
- You will be leading a team of nurses and delivering care for patients requiring endoscopy procedures which could include colonoscopy, enteroscopy, ERCP, EUS, flexible sigmoidoscopy, gastroscopy flexible cystoscopy and hysteroscopy or PEG insertion.
- Reporting directly to the Theatre Manager, you will have the ambition to drive the unit and team in attaining and maintaining JAG accreditation.
- You will be either HCPC / NMC registered and have a proven track record of working within endoscopy.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 6 newly renovated theatres, 90+ beds, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive development plan to help you achieve your career goals!
- As part of the nursing leadership team you can expect to be empowered to meet business goals. New ways of working that will improve your services are encourages and you will enjoy high levels of autonomy to run your department.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided to alternatively, to find out more please contact Guy Stroud at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1694.