Director of Clinical Services
Up to £90,000
Salary: To £90,000 + £6,000 Car Allowance + Bonus + Generous Pension Scheme + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 25-day holiday (Rising to 27 from 1st January 2020) + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + Much more!
The ideal candidate will live within 1 hr commute. We will consider candidates living away from home during the week or relocating to the area.
When you are the link that can make or break a new strategy or improvement plan you should be empowered to make things happen. The Director of Clinical Services that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to a lack of freedom to act and share with us that autonomy is what truly engages them to perform and achieve great results. If this paragraph resonates with you keep reading…
Perhaps your ambition is to establish yourself as a Senior Nurse Leader that has managed the largest provider of private healthcare in the South West of England. Maybe you want to make your mark and take this hospital to the next level and reinvigorate its reputation for year on year growth.
3 great things about this hospital:
- It’s a big - 5 theatres (4 with laminar flow), 75+ beds as well as a cardiac catheter lab and endoscopy suite! It provides level 3 critical care services, paediatrics, multi-modality imaging and on-site pathology.
- Scope to develop – this hospital enjoyed a growth trajectory for nearly a decade, it’s a noteworthy hospital within the group. As part of a strategic change trajectory, they are seeking someone who has the capability to drive efficiencies whilst building and delivering new service programs.
- Commitment to growth – high levels of investment taking place to improve current facilities and offer more specialist services for their patients.
The Regional Clinical Director stated; “I’m slightly envious of the person that secures this role! This hospital has huge potential, the teams are engaged and responsive to change, there is sense of excitement amongst the workforce and this includes Consultants.”
What you will do as Director of Clinical Services:
- Through highly visible leadership you will work closely with heads of department to guide them through what they already know and encourage them to solve problems. We’re seeking someone that engages and empowers people to achieve results.
- As part of the hospitals senior management team you will maintain Consultant relationships, identify and implement new services and ensure that the hospital is both safe and compliant – their vision is an Outstanding CQC rating.
- As Director of Clinical Services, you will have demonstrable experience operating at an equivalent level. You must be able to provide evidence of managing change across multiple clinical teams within a hospital environment.
Why other Leaders work with this hospital:
- State of the art facilities – significant investment into the hospital coupled with their intensive care unit allows them to offer complex surgery. As such you can expect access to the latest technology and equipment.
- Excellent career development opportunities – be mentored by the industries best people, work with world leading Consultants and develop skills that will be put to full use!
Click to apply! To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.