Director of Clinical Services
Up to £90,000
Salary and Benefits: To £90,000 + Bonus (30%) + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Generous Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free parking + more!
When you are the link that can make or break a new strategy or improvement plan, you should be empowered to make things happen. The Nurse Leaders that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to a lack of freedom to act and share with us that autonomy is what truly engages them to perform and achieve great results. If this paragraph resonates with you then keep reading….
Perhaps your ambition is to establish yourself as a Senior Nurse Leader that has managed one of the largest private hospitals within the UK. Maybe you want to be part of a leadership team primed for an exciting period of pursued growth in a hospital that is high performing and has unprecedented potential.
3 great things about this hospital:
- High levels of investment taking place. This hospital has received significant capital investment and with further investment planned the scope of service development is unparalleled to other hospitals within this leading private hospital group.
- Strong performance – 100% growth in profit performance for most of this financial year. A ‘Good’ CQC rating and 98% patient satisfaction.
- High profile – a key hospital within the group and so expect to be noticed. The existing post holder has gained promotion to a corporate nursing role.
The National Matron stated; “We know the challenge for Senior Nurse Leaders is the sheer scale of the demands that are placed on us, but when you have leaders and colleagues around you that respect and value what you do, the job feels easier. We listen, we learn, we act, and we trust – that’s what I love about working here.”
What you will do as Director of Clinical Services:
- Through transformational leadership you will guide and mentor your team of 9 direct reports to deliver a clear clinical strategy aimed at improving both patient and employee satisfaction.
- As part of the hospitals senior management team you will maintain Consultant relationships, identify and implement new services and engage with all terms to ensure that the hospital is both safe and compliant – their vision is an Outstanding CQC rating.
- As the Director of Clinical Services, you must have an active NMC or HCPC registration and a proven track record of successfully managing clinical teams within a hospital environment.
Why other Leaders work with this business:
- This well-established hospital has 6 theatres, 90+ beds, an endoscopy and paediatric unit alongside a level 3 critical care unit and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- State of the art facilities – their significant investment into the hospital coupled with their critical care unit allows them to offer complex cardiac and neurosurgery – as such you can expect access to the latest technology and equipment within the hospital, alongside the autonomy to further expand the service.
Click to Apply! To apply please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.