Deputy Theatre Manager (RGN/ODP)
Up to £50,000
Salary and Benefits: To £50,000 (dependent on experience) + Enhancements + 25 days holiday (increasing to 27 days as of 1st January 2020) + Free Parking + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Generous Pension + More
The Deputy Theatre Managers that we work with share with us that the lack of investment in their theatre teams and facilities lead to challenges within recruiting and retaining staff. We represent a hospital who solves this problem by offering an unwavering commitment to personal development. 6 people have completed their Surgical First Assistant course within the last 2 years. Over £23 million invested in expanding the hospital’s capacity. With their 6th theatre due to open end of 2019.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- Award winning hospitals represented by world-leading clinicians that are passionate about time to care!
- A reputation for providing excellent patient care with great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- Excellent employee rewards – alongside their comprehensive and competitive benefits they have paid out over £20,000 to their teams to say thank you for their hard work and dedication to patient care.
The Hiring Manager Stated, “We have exciting times ahead of us and we are keen to continue investing and enhancing the team’s clinical skills. There is great scope for progression and introducing new ways of working”
What you will do as a Deputy Theatre Manager (RGN/ODP)
- You will support the Theatre Manager to ensure high levels of theatre utilisation and maintain exceptional standards of patient care to guarantee the department’s key performance indicators and financial targets are achieved.
- In the absence of the Theatre Manager, you will assume leadership of the department, building strong relationships our multi-disciplinary teams and Consultants.
- You must possess a professional registration with the NMC or HCPC and have experience leading theatre teams.
Why other Theatre Practitioners want to work at this hospital;
- This modern hospital continuously enhances their services, the hospital is undergoing a phased multi-million-pound expansion project to meet a growing demand for its services as well as providing a complete update of its facilities.
- You will be joining a progressive, well-equipped department with five theatres and sixth theatre opening end of 2019.
- Enjoy rewarding benefits in a working environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.