Deputy Theatre Manager - Anaesthetics (RGN/ODP)
Up to £48,000
Salary and Benefits: To £48,000 (dependent on experience) + Enhancements + 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (increasing to 35 as of 1st January 2020)+ Free Parking + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Generous Pension + Renowned Training & Development + More!
In a recent survey to operating theatre professionals we asked, ‘what does a good Theatre leader look like to you?’ We received some consistent language ‘patient first’, ‘listening’, ‘inspiring’, ‘encouraging’, ‘recognising’, ‘rewarding’, ‘investing’ and ‘trusting’. If these words resonate with your beliefs and you feel you’ve got what it takes to work alongside a Theatre Manager that encapsulates and drive these behaviours, then keep reading...
Maybe you want to work with a Senior Management team who are driven to make things happen and get results! Perhaps you aspire to progress beyond this role and want to work with a Theatre Manager that can train, develop and nurture your skills.
3 great things about this hospital:
- It’s busy - One of Yorkshires largest private hospitals with 4 main operating theatres, a dedicated endoscopy suite and angiography suite, 80+ beds, ambulatory care unit, 8 bed HDU unit and a 6-chair day case oncology/chemotherapy centre, physiotherapy services, outpatients’ departments, and diagnostic and imaging facilities, a children’s ward and two adult wards.
- It’s varied - Provides complex plastic and cosmetic surgery and medical care – including chemotherapy and high dependency care for adults. Uniquely this private hospital supports a flow of NHS paediatric referrals.
- It’s exciting - As part of a strategic change trajectory, they have recently made several new appointments, these individuals bring consideration expertise and a commitment to further invest in the facilities and the hospital teams. The hospital attracts award winning Consultants so there is an opportunity to learn from the best.
The Theatre Manager stated, “Joining from the NHS, with an early career in theatres that blossomed into specialist lead roles such as Patient Safety Manager, I hold value on building diverse skills and experience, empowering people to be the best they can. I’m looking for a positive individual that will embrace and bring new ways of working.”
What you will do as a Deputy Theatre Manager (RGN/ODP)
- You will support the Theatre Manager to ensure high levels of theatre utilisation and maintain exceptional standards of patient care to guarantee the department’s key performance indicators and financial targets are achieved. In their absence, you will assume leadership.
- You must possess a professional registration with the NMC or HCPC and be highly competent within Anaesthetics. A positive approach to work with a genuine desire to expand your skills and the skills of others is crucial.
- It is anticipated that you will have experience of leading teams, applicants with minimal leadership will be considered if you can demonstrate attributes in building a multi-disciplined workforce. The ideal candidate will have completed a mentorship or leadership course or be prepared to undertake one with the funding of this hospital.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.